Undergraduate The Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus offers undergraduate programmes in:
BA (Hons) Business Economics and Management
BA (Hons) Finance,Accounting and Management BA (Hons)
International Business Management BA (Hons)
BA (Hons) Management Studies
Management Studies Intake for all the above courses is in September.
Normally need academic Foundation Programme, though would consider applicants with 1 Year at a recognised Chinese University if an appropriate combination of subjects have been studied with sufficiently good grades and references.
The University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, Business and Management Foundation Programme
- Overall credit weighted average of at least 40% including an average mark of at least 40% in both English Language and Study Skills A and English Language and Study Skills B and with no other individual marks below 30%
- Credit weighted average of 40% in all modules of Economics Group offered in Semester 2 and Semester 3
- Credit weighted average of 40% in all modules of Accounting and Business Management Group offered in Semester 2 and Semester 3
- Credit weighted average of 40% in all modules of Mathematics and Information Technology Group offered in Semester 2 and Semester 3
- meet the English Language requirements
Other foundation programmes are considered on a case-to-case basis. Generally, we expect an average result of at least 75% for Australian based foundation programmes. However, those with a British based foundation programme can be considered into the first year if they have at least 65% average .